1. Rhetorical Figures in Sound: Antithesis

www.americanrhetoric.com/figures/antithesis.htm

Antithesis (an-TIH-theh-sis): Figure of balance in which two contrasting ideas are intentionally juxtaposed, usually through parallel structure; a ...

2. Antithesis Examples and Definition - Literary Devices

www.literarydevices.com/antithesis

Definition and a list of examples of antithesis. Antithesis is the use of contrasting concepts, words, or sentences within parallel grammatical structures.

3. I Have a Dream Speech | Teaching American History

teachingamericanhistory.org ›  › Martin Luther King, Jr.

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation. Five score years ago, a ...

4. I Have A Dream Speech (TEXT) | HuffPost

www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/17/i-have-a-dream-speech-text_n...

17/01/2011 · Martin Luther King Jr. is celebrated today, Jan. 17, 2011, just two days after he would have turned 82 years old. It's a great day to revisit the "I H...

5. I Have A Dream Speech Analysis Lesson Plan The ...

blog.flocabulary.com/i-have-a-dream-speech-analysis-lesson-plan

On August 28, 1963, Martin Luther King, Jr. led a march on Washington, D.C. The speech he gave that day is one of the best known in American history.

6. Civil Rights and the 1950s: Crash Course US History #39 ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S64zRnnn4Po

21/11/2013 · Video embedded · You can directly support Crash Course at https://www.patreon.com/crashcourse Subscribe for as little as $0 to keep up with everything we're doing. Free is ...

7. Famous Quotes mlkcelebration.com

www.mlkcelebration.com/mlk-the-man/famous-quotes

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their ...

8. Top 100 Speeches of the 20th Century - American Rhetoric

www.americanrhetoric.com/newtop100speeches.htm

Full text and audio index-database of the Top 100 American Speeches of the 20th Century.

9. https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_a_Dream_(Martin_Luther_King)

I Have a Dream (Nederlands: Ik heb een droom) is de titel van een beroemde rede die Martin Luther King hield op 28 augustus 1963. De rede van bij elkaar 17 minuten ...

10. Martin Luther King Speech - I Have a Dream

www.famous-speeches-and-speech-topics.info/martin-luther-king...

Martin Luther King Speech - I Have a Dream - MLK Speech - Famous - MLK - Free - Text - Words - Text - I Have a Dream - Persuasive - Inspiring - Famuos - Good - MLK ...