1. ielts-simon.com: IELTS Writing Task 2

www.ielts-simon.com/ielts-help-and-english-pr/ielts-writing-task-2

A student sent me the following question: Hi Simon. Can I use proverbs and idioms in IELTS writing task 2? My quick answer would be no. Proverbs are certainly not ...

2. IELTS Writing Task 2: 'animal testing' essay - ielts

ielts-simon.com/.../06/ielts-writing-task-2-animal-testing-essay.html

26/06/2013 · Hi simon I have more questions about writing task2 while I'm preparing for the next ielts exam. If I use the normal vocab in writing the essay but I'm ...

3. IELTS Writing Task 2: Opinion Essay with Sample Answer

ielts-academic.com/2012/06/24/ielts-writing-task-2-opinion-essay...

24/06/2012 · This IELTS Writing Task 2 opinion essay asks you to agree or disagree with the view that money spent on space exploration could be better spent elsewhere.

4. Free IELTS Academic Writing Test - Task 2 - IELTS Help

www.ieltshelpnow.com/academic_writing_test_2.html

Find free help for the ielts academic task 2 writing test.

5. IELTS Writing Task 2: Problem/Solution Essay with Sample ...

ielts-academic.com/2012/07/26/ielts-writing-task-2-problemsolution...

26/07/2012 · IELTS Writing Task 2: Question. Try this problem solution essay about the internet. Im sure you can think of many problems but I suggest you write about ...

6. IELTS Writing Task 2 - IELTSAdvantage.com

https://www.ieltsadvantage.com/writing-task-2

IELTS Writing Task 2 requires you to write an academic-style essay on a common topic. You have 40 minutes to write at least 250 words. Task 2 can be broken down and ...

7. How to write the Agree or Disagree Essay for IELTS Task 2 ...

yourieltstutor.com › IELTS Writing

I'm an English teacher specializing in IELTS preparation - especially writing and reading. If you have any questions, please ask! You can also sign up for weekly tips ...

8. IELTS Writing Task 2 Essay Structures IELTS Advantage

https://www.ieltsadvantage.com/2015/03/03/ielts-writing-task-2...

04/07/2017 · The four most common IELTS writing Task 2 questions are: Opinion, Advantages and Disadvantages, Problem and Solution Discussion

9. IELTS task 2 writing

www.dcielts.com/ielts-task-2-writing

06/11/2016 · This page is for general advice on IELTS task 2 writing for both academic and general IELTS. If you are new to IELTS or having problems improving your ...

10. 7 Types of Task 2 questions for IELTS Your IELTS Tutor

yourieltstutor.com › IELTS Writing

0 comments on 7 Types of Task 2 questions for IELTS 3 Pings/Trackbacks for "7 Types of Task 2 questions for IELTS"